Securing our financial independence
Ultimately, the Foundation aims to provide the School with a secure level of financial independence and also to be able to assist those families whose financial circumstances might preclude them from enrolling their daughter at Sacré Cœur.
School fees and government grants do not cover the full cost of the education of our students nor the on-going maintenance and development of educational facilities.
The Foundation's prime objectives are to:
- support and assist the School
- set policy direction for future School fundraising, reporting to the School Board
- encourage and foster the interest and financial support of past students, parents of current and past students and friends of the School
- extend invitations to past students, parents of current and past students and friends to become Members of the Foundation and, through such membership, to participate actively in supporting the Sacré Cœur School Board to promote and carry out the activities of the School
- encourage the making of gifts and bequests for the benefit of the School
- work closely with all Sacré Cœur support groups in their fundraising endeavours.